GAME Fuck Iowa

Caitlin Clark is Iowa. She scored more this season than Nebraska last 4 seasons.
Congratulations.
Give It Up Zombieorpheus GIF by zoefannet

Sure, on paper.

However, Big 10 West offenses were so bad they made each other's overall defensive stats look good.

Idk, Iowa consistently has a great defenses. When they face great B1G East or bowls, it is usually one of the opponent's offenses worst games statistically.

Idk, Iowa consistently has a great defenses. When they face great B1G East or bowls, it is usually one of the opponent's offenses worst games statistically.

Sure, I'll go there.

Penn St scored 31 on Iowa
Michigan scored 26 on Iowa

Iowa's scoring defense gave Tennessee 35 points.
The Vols had 1st and goal at the Iowa 2 yd line when time expired. Basically 42 pts if the Vols weren't 'gentlemanly'.

Tennessee scoring offense vs other opponents....

UConn (3-9): 59 pts
Virginia (7-6): 49 pts
Vandy (2-10): 48 pts
UTSA (G5): 45 pts
----------------------------------------------------
S. Carolina (5-7): 41 pts
Kentucky (7-6): 33 pts
Austin Peay (FCS): 30 pts
---------------------------------------------------
Florida (5-7): 16 pts
Tex A&M (7-6): 20 pts
Alabama (12-2): 20 pts
Missouri (11-2): 7 pts
Georgia (13-1): 10 pts

So Iowa's scoring defense was somewhere between S. Carolina (63rd in Scoring Defense) and Kentucky (60th in Scoring Defense)?

Iowa's scoring defense was better than UConn, Virginia, Vandy, and UTSA. I'll give you that.

Sure, I'll go there.

Penn St scored 31 on Iowa
Michigan scored 26 on Iowa

Iowa's scoring defense gave Tennessee 35 points.
The Vols had 1st and goal at the Iowa 2 yd line when time expired. Basically 42 pts if the Vols weren't 'gentlemanly'.

Tennessee scoring offense vs other opponents....

UConn (3-9): 59 pts
Virginia (7-6): 49 pts
Vandy (2-10): 48 pts
UTSA (G5): 45 pts
----------------------------------------------------
S. Carolina (5-7): 41 pts
Kentucky (7-6): 33 pts
Austin Peay (FCS): 30 pts
---------------------------------------------------
Florida (5-7): 16 pts
Tex A&M (7-6): 20 pts
Alabama (12-2): 20 pts
Missouri (11-2): 7 pts
Georgia (13-1): 10 pts

So Iowa's scoring defense was somewhere between S. Carolina (63rd in Scoring Defense) and Kentucky (60th in Scoring Defense)?

Iowa's scoring defense was better than UConn, Virginia, Vandy, and UTSA. I'll give you that.

Tennessee was a disaster. They are the reason I added "usually". I was also talking about last few years and not just scoring stats.

Michigan had 2 games that they scored less (Penn State and Alabama). I give Alabama because they went to OT.

Remember how bad the offense is. Most opponents got the ball mid-field or even in Iowa territory

:rolleyes:

If Caitlan Clark wasn't wearing her Iowa basketball uniform in the State Farm commercial, I wouldn't know who she was.
luckily they are depending on you knowing who she is.. check the numbers.. they out did Nebraska football too

Can’t wait to see this dude not even make the finals

lol at ‘goat’
How'd that work out for you?

She "willed" her squad to the championship game two years in a row, but lost to far more talented teams both times. Hell, Iowa might not even have been a tourney team without #22.