Fuck the Bears Part Deux

I don't think Williams is all you think he is. There is a lot wrong with your team that just an unknown talented QB can fix.

All that I think he is.....??

I dont know what he is and neither does anyone else.......and theres more to comment on,but then this so called "fine thread" :rolleyes2: will get clogged up with draft talk.......

You just get that seatbelt fastened for Sunday.....your team is coming to a crashing halt.........

I dont know what he is and neither does anyone else.......and theres more to comment on,but then this so called "fine thread" :rolleyes2: will get clogged up with draft talk.......

You just get that seatbelt fastened for Sunday.....your team is coming to a crashing halt.........
I agree about Sunday, but it was a good run. But, thinking Williams is the answer is foolish. Ask Riley how that worked out.

All bonus, baby. In a year impacted by Aaron Rodgers's dumb extension, nobody was expecting much, and analysts were iffy on Love.

Meanwhile, the Bears...
Contending for a playoff spot / breakout year for Fields !
12-5 !
"Bears with 12 wins this year. Meme me.”
Impressive at times / 7-10 !
Will close strong / 8-9 !