Funny as hell

That was awesome. I'm not sure I would have liked it if I was sitting up in those stands getting the beer shower, but it makes for a great spectacle.

That was awesome. I'm not sure I would have liked it if I was sitting up in those stands getting the beer shower, but it makes for a great spectacle.

Agreed. Going to that tourney and sitting in that skybox is on my vacation bucket list

Agreed. Going to that tourney and sitting in that skybox is on my vacation bucket list
I had high hopes that I was gonna be able to make that happen in the next few years when my son's company opened an office in Phoenix a couple years back it's back. Since he's an exec with the company I thought I could talk him into scheduling some type of work meeting out there and I would meet him and we would taken a couple days of the tournament.

As it turns out the insurance regulations for the California market are ornerous to say the least and the CEO of his company and the COO at the time decided that it wasn't fucking worth it and they closed up that office and moved it to New Orleans. I still want to make it happen, but I think taking in a couple of tournaments down in the Florida/West Palm Beach area with him is gonna happen sooner than that.