TV Series Game of Thrones: Jon Snow

That franchise was ruined for me. I have no doubt that Hollywood will totally fuck this up to. The porcupine under the porch is dead now.

If Martin would get off of his lazy fat ass and finish the books, maybe they'd have something to work with.

Seriously, he's been "writing" Winds of Winter since like 2010.
Don't think laziness has anything to do with it. He's producing something like five different shows right now.

But it would be a monster hit just as GoT was and House of the Dragon is.
I don’t know if you are following it but Warner isn’t in the best financial state and a Jon Snow show isn’t going to drive additional subscribers that it doesn’t already have with HOD.

The new guys in charge are super cost cutting oriented that is why you saw several movie releases shuttered and you are seeing HBO shows streaming on Netflix for the first time.

They had a target goal of cutting 3 billion in cost when they merged with Discovery and they cut 5 billion. Right now economics are making all the decisions and they don’t need this project.

That could change down the road but it’s the reality now.

I don’t know if you are following it but Warner isn’t in the best financial state and a Jon Snow show isn’t going to drive additional subscribers that it doesn’t already have with HOD.

The new guys in charge are super cost cutting oriented that is why you saw several movie releases shuttered and you are seeing HBO shows streaming on Netflix for the first time.

They had a target goal of cutting 3 billion in cost when they merged with Discovery and they cut 5 billion. Right now economics are making all the decisions and they don’t need this project.

That could change down the road but it’s the reality now.

Not it definitely could drive additional subscribers. For one thing there is only going to be 1-2 more seasons of House of the Dragon after this upcoming season. Plus there are two years between each show. If someone is subscribing for Game of Thrones content then they aren't going to stay subscribed during the two year gap until a new season. But if you have it setup where you have another GoT spinoff occurring during the year while the other GoT spinoff is producing it's next season then you have a consistent schedule of new GoT spinoff content every year to keep people subscribed.

Not it definitely could drive additional subscribers. For one thing there is only going to be 1-2 more seasons of House of the Dragon after this upcoming season. Plus there are two years between each show. If someone is subscribing for Game of Thrones content then they aren't going to stay subscribed during the two year gap until a new season. But if you have it setup where you have another GoT spinoff occurring during the year while the other GoT spinoff is producing it's next season then you have a consistent schedule of new GoT spinoff content every year to keep people subscribed.
Are all the other spinoffs owned by HBO? Because there are quite a few.