GAME Georgia vs Florida St. (Orange Bowl)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
FSU got screwed.

All they did was win all their games.

SMH.

FSU got screwed.

All they did was win all their games.

SMH.
And scheduled Florida and lsu in the non conf.. I’d be pointing at Michigan’s ooc like wtf. We did everything the committee has rewarded since this shit started. They just couldn’t leave an SEC team out. To put them in, they had to bring Texas with them

This is a good day to be a gator. Gotta take our wins where we can.

Who's bench wins the day.

Great
Half of them will 'sit out'
My guess is that both teams will have fairly substantial player losses. I can't speak for FSU but UGA:

- Beck may go to the NFL. That said, he would likely help himself playing to improve his position, especially because this will be the highest profile non-CFP game. So my guess is we have our QB1.
- I hope Bowers doesn't play. He's a top 5/10 pick, no need to play. That said, he's a dog and he might want to play.
- RB - Milton has said he is playing. We don't have any sure-fire RBs, so my guess is we have RB1 and RB2, as well the backups 3-5.
- WR is going to be tough - Ra Ra Thomas was out for the SECCG, and McConkey was hobbled all game. He is going pro and with his injury my guess is that he opts out. I have no problem with that. We should have WR3-10, and TE2-TE5.
- We won't have the starting RT as he left the SECCG early, and won't play anymore ... he's a first-round guy. Not sure about anyone else, but my guess is they can use the film.
- I really don't see anyone on the D side not playing due to NFL, but there will be 1 or 2 surprises. We don't have a ton of 1st rounders like we had before - I think there are 3, maybe 4. So they might not play.

We are going to lose at least 10 to the portal, hopefully as many as 15-20. Most will be depth pieces, but some really good 4* guys. I think our two deep will mostly be there.