Get drunk & play Wreckfest

Yes sir... I believe it is!!

You can win cars by doing the career section of the game. They have a Tourney Mode that you can win other cars & then of course you can buy cars on the cheap. The Tourney won cars are the best!!!

Yes sir... I believe it is!!

You can win cars by doing the career section of the game. They have a Tourney Mode that you can win other cars & then of course you can buy cars on the cheap. The Tourney won cars are the best!!!
Is this on game pass too? Might have to get it on all the Xboxes the kids might like it too

It was on game pass recently... Not sure now. I purchased mine when it came out.

It was on game pass recently... Not sure now. I purchased mine when it came out.
I'll have to look and see it looks like something everyone can enjoy, sober even

I cuss the game on a regular basis. Some folks race as clean as possible, other are out to wreck you quickly & often. You will get to know some personalities.

We are still wreckfesting!!! I gotta crew of racers & we race just about every evening. BadMotoWeazal in my gamer tag.

We are still wreckfesting!!! I gotta crew of racers & we race just about every evening. BadMotoWeazal in my gamer tag.
Totally forgot about this, my kids tried playing I think but I never did

This looks like a blast. I don't even have a game consol anymore.

It's just the way I blow off stream after a grueling day at work. SMASH SOMEBODY!!!!