Florida Gators Green?

Reaction score
Bookie
$18,392.00
Yeah, I get that Gator's are Green, but mascot color ain't the right thing to do...

I propose moving Kentucky to white, since white is one of their team colors. Then give the good guys Blue.

Reaction score
Bookie
$500.00
Better than y'alls God awful orange shit

Reaction score
Bookie
$18,392.00
Better than y'alls God awful orange shit
Tennessee has the ugly orange. The Gators orange is perfect!

GIF by University of Florida

Reaction score
Bookie
$774.00
Yeah, I get that Gator's are Green, but mascot color ain't the right thing to do...

I propose moving Kentucky to white, since white is one of their team colors. Then give the good guys Blue.
I actually set up custom colors for Florida but it's not working for some reason.

Reaction score
Bookie
$73,044.00
They should be shit brown

Reaction score
Bookie
$500.00

When this happened a lot of us were on CBS at the time and there were so many Buckeyes fans....

This video ran most of them off for about 6 months. Then once they were in the race to return to the championship game, they all returned, cocky as ever. Then LSU did much the same to them in the championship game and the song with a new video was made again...this time with LSU highlights and Buckeyes crying.
Good times...

Reaction score
Bookie
$18,392.00
When this happened a lot of us were on CBS at the time and there were so many Buckeyes fans....

This video ran most of them off for about 6 months. Then once they were in the race to return to the championship game, they all returned, cocky as ever. Then LSU did much the same to them in the championship game and the song with a new video was made again...this time with LSU highlights and Buckeyes crying.
Good times...
The part that I don't get is the hatred they still have for the Gators. OSU fans just can't put their epic ass beating behind them.

We don't get angry at Nebraska fans just because they destroyed us long ago.

Reaction score
Bookie
$10,500.00
The part that I don't get is the hatred they still have for the Gators. OSU fans just can't put their epic ass beating behind them.

I get angry at Nebraska fans for totally different reasons.

Reaction score
Bookie
$1,354.00

Losing the BBNCG to UF a few months later is what put them over the top. That was a year for the record books and can't just be forgotten. It broke suckeye fans, permanently.

:dhd:1599148249446.png

Reaction score
Bookie
$18,392.00
I was reminded of this thread last night when brushing my teeth.

So for those of you who are married, or live with another, you'll know that determining who uses which toothbrush, is determined by masculine or feminine color of the brush (unless you do something really weird). For example, light colors always go to the woman.

Wife just changed them out, and gave us a green one and an orange one.

I mansplained to that woman that these are neutral colors, so it's not obvious which toothbrush is mine. She quickly said that the Gator colors are always mine.

So that brings me back to this thread. Orange and Blue are Gator colors... not Green!

Reaction score
Bookie
$2,909.00
I was reminded of this thread last night when brushing my teeth.

So for those of you who are married, or live with another, you'll know that determining who uses which toothbrush, is determined by masculine or feminine color of the brush (unless you do something really weird). For example, light colors always go to the woman.

Wife just changed them out, and gave us a green one and an orange one.

I mansplained to that woman that these are neutral colors, so it's not obvious which toothbrush is mine. She quickly said that the Gator colors are always mine.

So that brings me back to this thread. Orange and Blue are Gator colors... not Green!

oh hell this board makes me go to day mode.

im out.

Reaction score
Bookie
$500.00

Haha stop flattering yourself, while yes, it was an embarrassing loss, it's over and done with. Ohio State has continued to be very successful since and that's all that matters