THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GT: Minnesota Vikings (0-1) @ Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) W2

Who wins tonight?

• Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah, that's cute. Ride other peoples wrong coattails.
If you want to be a dumbass homer without getting made fun of, hide back on your team board.
you said DeVonta hasn't done shit in the NFL, you thought Kelce played in week 1, you're just a bad troll, it's okay.

you said DeVonta hasn't done shit in the NFL, you thought Kelce played in week 1, you're just a bad troll, it's okay.
Learn to read, I never said Kelce played for KC in week 1. dumbass

Learn to read, I never said Kelce played for KC in week 1. dumbass
Learn how to form a sentence, you certainly implied he did. It's alright, enjoy the season and the boys losing in the 2nd round.

Learn how to form a sentence, you certainly implied he did. It's alright, enjoy the season and the boys losing in the 2nd round.
I implied he did when the other poster and I were talking about the rest of the season...when Kelce will be back.

Like I said, learn to read you illiterate cunt.

I implied he did when the other poster and I were talking about the rest of the season...when Kelce will be back.

Like I said, learn to read you illiterate cunt.
i read the only post that mattered, no need to read further back, plus i doubt your claim it exists. sucks to be so salty, also, what of your claim on DeVonta not doing shit in the NFL then? AJ and DeVonta clearly better.

Eagles defense has 7 turnovers (I think) in 2 games.
Imagine if you could average 3.5 TOs per game all season.

Are all Eagles fans massive cunts? Get back to us when you get 5 Super Bowl wins.

DC too. Need some lucky bounces and a stupid rule to not be getting blown out.

DC is an improvement thus far. Defense just isn't as talented as last year and they were playing this game without due to injury their best safety, their best LB who rocks the radio eligible green dot helmet and their all pro CB.

What a game for a couple of ex Lions, wow!

i read the only post that mattered, no need to read further back, plus i doubt your claim it exists. sucks to be so salty, also, what of your claim on DeVonta not doing shit in the NFL then? AJ and DeVonta clearly better.
Like I said, learn to read. You don't just pick up a book, flip to the middle of the book, and then cry that you don't understand what is going on.

Well, you do. But you are a moron.

Can't turn the ball over 3 or 4 times in a game and expect to win. Particularly against a good team like the Eagles. Hell, it was a miracle that the Vikings were still in the game at halftime.

I'm just curious if I can hoodwink @fordman84 into another avi bet that he'll lose, or @Handicappers - although with Handi it's too easy to be fun.

Did you not learn the last time you tagged me and two of your buddies quit?
What would I learn? #1 - they weren't my buddies. #2 - sounds like a "not my problem" problem. I DGAF.