Halo Infinite

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,500.00
So we Turn on Xbox last night and my High Schooler has a pop up message to see if we want to participate in Halo Infinite pre launch exercise.

Like HELL TO THE FUCKING YEAH!!!!

Will be playing this Friday night - tomorrow- and provide feedback en sech on to the development team.

Mo Fo‘s - I probably won’t be on for Friday Night Football game…..playin HA -thefuking-LO.

So we Turn on Xbox last night and my High Schooler has a pop up message to see if we want to participate in Halo Infinite pre launch exercise.

Like HELL TO THE FUCKING YEAH!!!!

Will be playing this Friday night - tomorrow- and provide feedback en sech on to the development team.

Mo Fo‘s - I probably won’t be on for Friday Night Football game…..playin HA -thefuking-LO.
Hate to tell you this, but he could have opted in to playing it last weekend too

Sneak peek open NOW
It's more than a sneak peek. It's live beta with battle pass and progression that carries over. It has the beta title to set expectations but for all intents and purposes it's full release. So feel free to sink time into it

It's more than a sneak peek. It's live beta with battle pass and progression that carries over. It has the beta title to set expectations but for all intents and purposes it's full release. So feel free to sink time into it
Just watching for now...StoneMountain64, Tomographic and Aculite playing.

Just watching for now...StoneMountain64, Tomographic and Aculite playing.
I've been watching courage z and doc playing while I've been getting stuff done and keep finding myself engaged in active watching more than I've been in a while. Got it downloaded on the PCs and series Xes

I played it....IDK. Seems kinda just like the same thing over again. Like an expansion pack to the same game. There's just nothing new in it. Controls feel a bit sluggish to me as well.