Happy Friday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning all

Ready for the weekend, few meetings today, but otherwise slow at work. 3 days in my current role, I got enough done I can coast

Two meetings today. In one right now then one at 11

Decided to change our flight from this morning to yesterday evening since Southwest would let us change with no fees. Basically stopped work, had about an hour to finish packing, then went to the airport.

Not an ideal situation (we were running on to the first airplane, weren't sure if our bags made it at first), but we got to NO and our bags were there. Older brother lives in Algiers Point across the river from downtown, he put us up for the night so we didn't need to book a hotel. So we're here. Unfortunately that means I have to work today as I wasn't able to finish what I needed to finish yesterday.

Morning all.

Cold as fuck here.

And more fucking snow now

Bombas Bombas Bombas

skipped a meeting today for what is now a 3rd time tracking tool for me to use.

How much time would they like me to spend entering information into time management systems?

Give me a single entry for "kicking ass" and let me put 10+ hours a day for as long as you want to employ me. Fuck every single other option, and if you make it more complicated, I'll make both our lives a living hell just getting it done weeks after the entries are due.

View attachment 115023

Have Fun! Glad I got out of that corporate racket years ago... :martini:

Haha.... Well one was every Friday for process updates and whatnot and the other was my weekly one on one with my boss so I couldn't really miss those... The first one I usually put the sound on and sit on my couch

curfling team came in 2nd,

$100 gift card for the team

Fuck all these meetings. I worked for a company that held a quarterly meeting to set the agenda for future meetings.

Damn waste of time. Either make or sell something. Streamline the rest.