Happy Halloween bitches

Today I present an actual crytid. It’s called Cannibal Human Underground Dweller or CHUD. There was a horror movie about these ages ago but people have actually got pictures of these things. Mountain regions in Eastern America seem to have the most reportings of these things. Many just call these crawlers.

EB06ADCE-F1BA-4D5C-AEE2-12128F47CEDE.jpeg

More pictures of Crawler creatures

ABE730B6-DCD0-4E41-B479-56BFBA3C8BC0.jpeg

Today I present an actual crytid. It’s called Cannibal Human Underground Dweller or CHUD. There was a horror movie about these ages ago but people have actually got pictures of these things. Mountain regions in Eastern America seem to have the most reportings of these things. Many just call these crawlers.

View attachment 89850
DON'T get @Dole ver 2.0 started... He hasn't finished with Bigfoot yet! :heh:

OR

gollum01-ani.gif

View attachment 89850

That's from a movie. I saw it years ago but forgot the name.

That's from a movie. I saw it years ago but forgot the name.
Yes there was a movie, but people are reporting seeing these things. The picture with the moose is from a video and the person that filmed it didn’t notice it at first.

True. You've never seen a baby hummingbird but you know they have to exist.
True story: when I first moved to California, a hummingbird built a nest in a tree about 4' off the ground. When she was gone, we looked in and saw microscopic babies. Was absolutely shocking how tiny the eggs and birds were.

iron man dancing GIF