Happy Monday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning all, back to work, tough after week off

quiet weekend, mowed lawn, rode my bike, did some laundry, took my dad to dinner on Saturday

I do like Bryson now. I initially thought he was a tool bag but I certainly have come around now

morning

I am not a fan of LIV or any of that...but it was a good win by Bryson. Rory...what a bum. Sink a fucking 4 footer, dammit!

morning

I am not a fan of LIV or any of that...but it was a good win by Bryson. Rory...what a bum. Sink a fucking 4 footer, dammit!

Bogieng 15, 16 and 18 ugh! Rorry!

went to look at our top wedding venue on Saturday and now we are waiting to hear if they can meet us for the price.

Dear diary,

Yesterday I got super sunburnt at the beach. Another win for climate change.

Under house arrest due to excessive heat. When did my wife become bad cop?

Had a nice day yesterday. Went to the local minor league game. Home team won, kids ran the bases after, then we had a catch on the field. Went to a brewery, had dinner, then went to the boardwalk for rides.

Well coach pitch game for today is canceled. Going to guess Tball will be tomorrow as well. Heck both might get canceled Wed & Thurs too.
Boo.

We've got coach pitch softball tonight.

went to look at our top wedding venue on Saturday and now we are waiting to hear if they can meet us for the price.
So you are going ahead with the Beet Farm?

Back