Hello Fresh

Fog

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 17,000.00
I've done Hello Fresh a couple of time now but hate the idea that you have to be proactive in skipping weeks.

I've done Hello Fresh a couple of time now but hate the idea that you have to be proactive in skipping weeks.
I did the Imperfect Foods before and if you don’t cancel on time, they send you all kinds of weird vegan shit. I’m not good with deadlines so I had to quit that shit.

. I’m not good with deadlines

Time Clock GIF by MOODMAN
+
Ace Of Spades Poker GIF by Kev Lavery
= ?

So how have you liked it so far. ?
Quality and quantity ok ?
Tried it for a short time. Quality and quantity were both okay, but most of the recipes required a lot of preparation. That might be dandy for others, but not so much for my household. The wife doesn't get home from work until around 6pm and spending two hours preparing and cooking dinners is absolutely not enticing to either of us after running our respective businesses all day.

Took advantage of the discount deal and tried it out. As someone who somewhat enjoys cooking, I liked the idea of learning some different receipts without having to go to the store and search for specific ingredients that I would use for one dish. But then again it's not saving me trips to the grocery store and a lot of recipe inspiration can be found on YT and online. Don't think it's worth a monthly subscription and the portions were rather small

We just did Hello Fresh on a trial recently. The meals quality and quantity are just fine. I like to do the recipes that come….but the bonus is I can just use the recipes going forward. Yes, I know recipes are free all over the Internet.

We canceled when the trial was up. Days later another box showed up, talked to them this time to cancel and another box showed up a week later.

That hasn’t happened before, but it was just not fun to have to handle all that.