Hey Washington, Georgia is praying for us.

And even if it made sense, how the fuck would you even implement that?

This is gayer than Saban's lobbying attempt from last year.

Nah fuck that. Just post the address and phone number of the ref that ruled that 4th down dropped ball a completed pass

So if you lose in the first round of the playoffs should you still get into the final for counting yourself as one of the best 2 teams in the game? Or does that only count to play-in CCG's?

You don't get to lay claim to anything when you lose your championship game. FFS stop all this crying and moaning.

Nah fuck that. Just post the address and phone number of the ref that ruled that 4th down dropped ball a completed pass
Sad Doctor Who GIF

So if you lose in the first round of the playoffs should you still get into the final for counting yourself as one of the best 2 teams in the game? Or does that only count to play-in CCG's?

You don't get to lay claim to anything when you lose your championship game. FFS stop all this crying and moaning.

Right?

I haven't heard one complaint from Ohio St.

Right?

I haven't heard one complaint from Ohio St.
Ohio State lost what essentially was the conference championship game, but it isn't recognized as the conference championship game.

Though I agree -- Georgia should stop whining. This is one year where you couldn't lose your CCG and expect to be in the CFP.

I expected this from a state like Florida. Georgia, you're better than this

I get FSU's issue with the committee. But Georgia has no legitimate gripe here. They lost their final game, to the team that replaced them in the top 4.

cute they left out ohio state last year from the supposed subpar conference.

Back