History made at Fenway

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
Prior to tonight there had never been a 3 home run game in back to back games by two different players on the same team.

Marcell Ozuna last night, Adam Duvall tonight.

Prior to last night there had never been a 3 home run game by an NL player in Fenway park. It has now happened on back to back nights.

Prior to tonight there had never been a 3 home run game in back to back games by two different players on the same team.

Prior to last night there had never been a 3 home run game by an NL player in Fenway park. It has now happened on back to back nights.
lol, Ozuna and Duvall of all people

Ozuna’s was more impressive. All 3 of his were launch jobs. They all count the same, but one of Duvall’s barely made it over the yellow line on the green monster

no joke

i called this last night as i was leaving work. i said to a guy in shipping "i smell another 3 HR game vs this kickham thing"

wow

no joke

i called this last night as i was leaving work. i said to a guy in shipping "i smell another 3 HR game vs this kickham thing"

wow
Kickham wasn’t terrible after his first inning. Y’all might be the only team with a worse starting pitching situation than us. Our saving grace is this is the best our offense has been in a long time and its largely been without Albies and a Acuna

Near stat. Something about Red Sox pitching has fallen way off the tracks.

Silly side note....FanDuel does a Home Run Challenge. Free to play, $20K to split among those that has the most home runs between the three players they picked.

And....they didn’t offer it the last two nights. You could be sure both nights guys like Ozuna and Duvall would have been heavily featured for me. The pitching numbers in the Red Sox said so.
Damnit....I could have split some of that $20k (probably would have been about $1.50 each lol)

Ruth and Gehrig did itnon back to back days, but not back to back games. Double header was in the mix

Kind of feels like the Sox gave up late in the game. I think it was the 8th inning when JBJ hit a slow roller and was called out on a bang bang play, I thought he was safe when they showed the replay, but no review in the 8th inning of a 2 run game when trying to avoid a sweep at home

Kind of feels like the Sox gave up late in the game. I think it was the 8th inning when JBJ hit a slow roller and was called out on a bang bang play, I thought he was safe when they showed the replay, but no review in the 8th inning of a 2 run game when trying to avoid a sweep at home
the sox gave up the day they traded mookie and price.

whole team was deflated.

Ah damn, by the title I thought it would be turned into a Massachusetts landfill