TV Series History of the World: Part 2

I bet it's still good to be the King :wink:

Dat cast list

Oh, and it's got Nick Kroll for some reason

Watching it now on HULU. Pretty funny.

@ukfanfrombirth(cali cat) there is a whole bit about Shakespeare and his writers room sitballing ideas. You'd probably get a lot more out of it than I did, but I think the guy that plays Shakespeare is the same guy that voiced Nile Standish in the Crank Yankers episode.

Anyway, very Mel Brooks like, should be interesting to see where it goes, as it's a series and not a movie this time. Tons of good actors and comedians.

Check it out.

@ukfanfrombirth(cali cat) there is a whole bit about Shakespeare and his writers room sitballing ideas. You'd probably get a lot more out of it than I did, but I think the guy that plays Shakespeare is the same guy that voiced Nile Standish in the Crank Yankers episode.

Anyway, very Mel Brooks like, should be interesting to see where it goes, as it's a series and not a movie this time. Tons of good actors and comedians.

Check it out.
Didn’t realize it was dropped today. I am watching Kill Tony right now, but maybe I will get to this by the end of the night. I have low expectations, but I am very much looking forward to it.

Didn’t realize it was dropped today. I am watching Kill Tony right now, but maybe I will get to this by the end of the night. I have low expectations, but I am very much looking forward to it.

2 episodes today. Then others released over the next couple of days.

It's ok. Nothing amazing but its not shit either.

2 LOLs in the first episode. Nada in the second episode.

The Kama Sutra bit and the Jackass bit. That’s it. Everything else was horrible.

And how is Wanda Sykes funny?

Got through E4.

So far, the clear highlights have been the 2 Jackass clips. The second one had me rolling on the floor.

The Alexander Graham Bell was alright, but not an actual laugh. Same with Freud.

And Jesus Christ. Did Nick Kroll and Ike Berenholz share a Brooks sausage? My god, they are both in EVERY FUCKING SCENE.

Got through E4.

So far, the clear highlights have been the 2 Jackass clips. The second one had me rolling on the floor.

The Alexander Graham Bell was alright, but not an actual laugh. Same with Freud.

And Jesus Christ. Did Nick Kroll and Ike Berenholz share a Brooks sausage? My god, they are both in EVERY FUCKING SCENE.
Well it's very jewie, and no one is more jewie than Nick kroll

Check it out.

Thanks for the head's up!

It was meh, and I'm a big Mel Brooks fan.
I have to constantly remind myself that Men in Tights, Spaceballs, HotW p1 and Blazing Saddles were really stupid humor as well. But I saw those when I was younger, so they were able to take root in my psyche and now I dont see them for the stupid humor that they are/were.

I need to digest HotW p2 for a bit before I make a firm declaration on its value. I need to try to put my hatred of Wanda Sykes aside and view her bits for what they are instead of applying my feelings about HER to the skits. And let then settle for a while and see what they do.

Though, so far, upon first viewings, this looks more like a bad Dead and Loving It than a bad History of the World p1.

LOL

Apparently I stopped with 2 episodes remaining. Watching ep 7 now. So bad.