TV Series Hitler and the Nazis - Evil on Trial

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,500.00
Based on The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich author Shiter's observations while he was there. I need to read his book.

This is a completely hamfisted attempt to relate Trump's actions with Hitler.

"Right Wing Extemist" mentions to try ti draw parallels, nevermind Nazism is a left wing doctrine. Hitler's love of his Bavarian retreat as "his own Mar A Lago". Hitler's ambition to "Make Germany Great Again".

It's a good documentary though, and I love a good documentary. Post here with any other attempts to conflate Trump and Hitler that you pick up on that I missed.

Last edited:
Saying Nazism is left wing is absolutely absurd.

The Commie are left, not the fucking Nazis.

Based on The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich author Shiter's observations while he was there. I need to read his book.

This is a completely hamfisted attempt to relate Trump's actions with Hitler.

"Right Wing Extemist" mentions to try ti draw parallels, nevermind Nazism is a left wing doctrine. Hitler's love of his Bavarian retreat as "his own Mar A Lago". Hitler's ambition to "Make Germany Great Again".

It's a good documentary though, and I love a good documentary. Post here with any other attempts to conflate Trump and Hitler that you pick up on that I missed.
I've read Shirer's book and it is a really good one. You can find a free PDF version on the internet. I am a WWII junkie. Read a number of books and have watched countless documentaries on WWII and Hitler and the Nazis. There are a ton of them just on Youtube. One of my favorites on Youtube is the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich that was originally a History Channel documentary. It is different from most documentaries. It isn't a historical lesson but a series of videos that were filmed by citizens of Germany and army members which tries to convey what it was like living through that time

Back