2022 ALCS Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees

I think if I were a Yankees fan, I would have preferred just losing to the Guardians in the DS and use the long lay-off as an excuse instead of getting swept.

You know that fucking stings for Yankees fans too. They hate the Astros so much, but they can’t beat em. Part of the reason why the Astros are my AL team

This is an awful world series for television execs. And on paper, it's a 4-1 drubbing of Philly

Robin Williams Dancing GIF by STARZ

This is an awful world series for television execs. And on paper, it's a 4-1 drubbing of Philly
Phillies haven’t lost at home

Astros haven’t lost at all.

They don’t start until Friday, which I think hurts the Phillies more than the Astros.

Phillies haven’t lost at home

Astros haven’t lost at all.

They don’t start until Friday, which I think hurts the Phillies more than the Astros.
Care to explain your reasoning? Because I'm not buying what you're selling.

Care to explain your reasoning? Because I'm not buying what you're selling.
The Astros have been playing great all season, and the layoff between the end of the regular season and the the start of the ALDS didn’t seem to hurt them, and there’s a ton of playoff experience on the Astros team

Phillies have been playing arguably their best ball of the entire season during the playoffs.

Momentum is a big thing in the playoffs, I think the Phillies are more susceptible to the layoff causing them to come out flat.

It might not effect them at all, it might not effect either team, but IMO, the Phillies are the more likely to for it to effect

Hey Mariners fans, despite being swept in 3 games, Y’all were alive for more innings against the Astros than the Yankees were.

Forcing that bottom of the 9th in game one gave y’all the edge

I honestly can't pick someone to root for in this one as I don't care for either. I can't remember there being a World Series that I cared less about.

Aaron Judge in the ALCS:

1-16, 1 single, 1 walk

And Yankees fans on Reddit are trashing him

Aaron Judge in the ALCS:

1-16, 1 single, 1 walk

And Yankees fans on Reddit are trashing him
Their fans are trash. Dude carried the whole team all season, beat the HR record, got them a division title and 99 wins, and they boo and trash him. If I were him, I'd sign literally anywhere else.

Their fans are trash. Dude carried the whole team all season, beat the HR record, got them a division title and 99 wins, and they boo and trash him. If I were him, I'd sign literally anywhere else.
This isn’t the first time it’s happened. That offer he turned down before the season was a pretty good offer considering his age and injury history, but he might have already had plans to sign elsewhere

It’s almost like the Astros are a great team with a great pitching staff and even Babe Ruth had slumps at the plate

they would not have won the division without him. lol

their top 5 position players not named Judge:
Torres (4.1 WAR)
LeMahieu (3.9 WAR)
Kiner-Falefa (2.9 WAR)
Carpenter (2.4 WAR)
Donaldson (2.4 WAR)

that offense regressed significantly in the 2nd half despite Judge's monster 2nd half.

And it's not like he was the only Yankee to struggle at the plate this postseason. Trevino went 0-11, Donaldson was 1-13, Torres was 3-15, Carpenter was 1-10, and Cabrera was 0-9. They hit .162/.232/.269 as a team and struck out 50 times.

Last edited:
Don’t care who wins from here, lm a anybody but the Yankees and LA fan.