Houston Rockets window is closed

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,609.00
Only way to even crack the window is get rid of Pringles.

And then you'd probably lose Harden mentally. Plus Morey loves his coaching philosophy.

Going out on a limb with their window is closed comment.....LOL.

Mike D’antoni will never coach a championship basketball team.

It was never open

Only way to even crack the window is get rid of Pringles.

And then you'd probably lose Harden mentally. Plus Morey loves his coaching philosophy.
And you never had Harden mentally, his mind always checks out to the strip clubs late in the regular season.

I wonder if Olajuwon watches Harden flop like Shawn Michaels in a match against Hulk Hogan and is embarrassed that the bearded bitch is wearing a Rockets uniform.

Or how Moses Malone feels watching Harden play.

Even Tracy McGrady! He may have been hurt all the time but at least he was sprawling along the court every time he bumped into a Rockets Power Dancer!

I wonder if Olajuwon watches Harden flop like Shawn Michaels in a match against Hulk Hogan and is embarrassed that the bearded bitch is wearing a Rockets uniform.

Or how Moses Malone feels watching Harden play.

Even Tracy McGrady! He may have been hurt all the time but at least he was sprawling along the court every time he bumped into a Rockets Power Dancer!
Yeah I'm sure they are disgusted with that while reveling on how much of a beast LeBron is

It's not closed yet.. but it's barely cracked. I knew that 2018 would be the best shot, once it was announced that Les sold the team to Fertitta. Not only did he sell the team to that slimy fuck, but he sold it to him knowing he couldn't pay the 2 Billion dollar price tag.. He sold it to him while giving him a loan to purchase the team..

He was all in in 2018 because of the success, he even resigned Capela to a bigger contract that summer. However we started seeing Morey letting Trade exemptions go to waste.. It was clear Tilman wanted no part of going over the tax. 2020 was the exact same thing. He ok'd the Russ trade because it actually saved him money in cap space. Houston has nothing but cheap contracts for it's main supporting cast, House, Green, McClemore, Rivers, hell even EG3 is a cap friendly deal. Hell they traded pretty much all of it's future 1st rd and 2nd rd picks, on the off years they have given up swap rights (saves team money from guaranteeing deals)

Morey will have to work some magic knowing Tilman want the payroll below the tax and with the revenue hit from this past season, a lackluster FA market.. it's going to be challenging.

Hearing Sam Cassell is the front runner for the HC position, I'm cool with Russ still being here ( not like they can really trade him anyways), hoping he can heal up and develop a better jumper.. and if he can learn how to dribble again would be cool too.

Going to have to package EG3, Rivers and House (who are all on friendly deals) to grab a legit 6'10 PF or athletic C (good luck finding that).

It's a tall order but if anyone can figure it out and re-tool this roster it will be Morey.. and sometimes I don't understand why he's still here, he would do work in a place like NYC who despite the owner being a douchebag, he will spend money on the team.