Poll How do tOSU/B1G fans react when Bama/Georgia loser still ranks higher than tOSU?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• good-natured banter

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • reasonable discussion of the merits of said ranking, led by rmilia

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • panic on the streets of Columbus

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • outrage from B1G nutswingers

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • a public and humiliating meltdown for Ralphie

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Deutscher kartoffeln salat

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
win their games and they are in...so no reaction actually.

Having a great time LOLing @ SEC defenses...excluding UGA

Reactions: Me
Probably won't care because it doesn't matter til 12/20 and even then it doesn't matter as long as an unbeaten B10 team makes the playoffs ( which it will )

Reactions: Me
Its their fault they're not playing yet. Don't want to hear any bitching

vote and discuss
I'm going with the win their games and they are in response.

They're lying though because there will be ESPN bias tears all over the internet.

How about the voter clowns who refuse to ranked B1G teams until they play, yet had no issue ranking SEC teams weeks before they played.

Don't really care about national rankings this year. With no cross conference play everything is super regional.

I voted for Ralphie. He gu'n be pissed!

Yes because Tennessee, Kentucky & Texas A&M have REALLY earned any kind of benefit of doubt. Lol. Retard.
Kentucky took the B1G’s second best program to the woodshed just a couple years ago

How about the voter clowns who refuse to ranked B1G teams until they play, yet had no issue ranking SEC teams weeks before they played.
Without the 4 free wins most middle tier SEC teams schedule ooc itll be interesting at years end if 5-5 or 6-4 type SEC teams are still top 25 like their 7-5 or 8-4 teams are in normal years . May be tougher to put a 1 loss mon SEC winner in the playoff is you can't use their 2 "top 25 " wins over 7-5 Auburn and 8-4 Kentucky as a reason

The rankings should be B1G, then all of the PAC. It just makes sense to not reward teams for losses.

Even the defending champs have more losses than the entire B1G and PAC combined.