How do you eat your burger?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 83,355.00
Hamburger bun? Bread? Open faced with no bread?

Cheese or no cheese?

Condiments?

Sides with it?

GF was off today and we went to Costco and got some Angus burgers......gonna eat a few tonight with some beers while watching the WS.

I grew up poor as balls and remember eating venison burgers on shitty white bread.

If Caca was still around, he'd tell you how I like my burgers. (100 e-dollars to anyone who gets that reference)

I grew up poor as balls and remember eating venison burgers on shitty white bread.

If Caca was still around, he'd tell you how I like my burgers. (100 e-dollars to anyone who gets that reference)
My GF likes it like that. I prefer hamburger buns but we're out.....may cut the burgers in half and put them in some hoagie rolls.....

I go with just mayo sometimes but sometimes put mayo and ketchup on it.....other times just mayo and mustard.....never with all 3.

I go with just mayo sometimes but sometimes put mayo and ketchup on it.....other times just mayo and mustard.....never with all 3.
Yeah every once in a while I'll switch mustard for mayo, but find ketchup on a burger is too sweet.

Yeah every once in a while I'll switch mustard for mayo, but find ketchup on a burger is too sweet.
If I put some on, it's heavy on the mayo and light on the ketchup.....just a bit to give it some additional flavor....not heavy where it's squeezing out the sides.

Tonight....

Mayo, a little mustard, pickles, sharp cheddar cheese.....

I never put mayo on a burger.

I like them fairly simple most times. I like cheddar and onion, brown mustard, tomato, and peppers.

Sometimes I add a little spinach instead of lettuce....

popeye GIF

We've ditched standard buns and use those brioche buns now.

Burger, cheese melted on patty, 2 pcs bacon, lettuce, red onion, tomato, mustard (dijon), relish (homemade zucchini) and ketchup.

Not fussed about fries when at home. Don't usually drink beer with dinner, it's a before dinner thing.

We've ditched standard buns and use those brioche buns now.

Burger, cheese melted on patty, 2 pcs bacon, lettuce, red onion, tomato, mustard (dijon), relish (homemade zucchini) and ketchup.

Not fussed about fries when at home. Don't usually drink beer with dinner, it's a before dinner thing.
Those brioche buns are pretty good.....