How long does New England stick with Newton before going to Stidham or (insert name here)?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 73,944.00
I didnt think Cam would do well this year. So far he is making me look smart.
The guy has never really been a quality passer & his days to run tough yards are in the rear view mirror.

I didnt think Cam would do well this year. So far he is making me look smart.
The guy has never really been a quality passer & his days to run tough yards are in the rear view mirror.
If you promise to shoot Newton I will provide you with an untraceable, high powered rifle and 40 rounds.

Do we have an accord?

If you promise to shoot Newton I will provide you with an untraceable, high powered rifle and 40 rounds.

Do we have an accord?
If you promise to do the same with our DC

We can be each others Alibi's

Do we have an accord?

I will make the same offer if you shoot Nick Saban 😆.

Apparently they won’t stick with Cam through the rest of this game. Stidham is warming up.

Damn New England is terrible. SF is running all over them. No rush defense.

The experiments over. Newton cant throw down field at all. Arms done IMO. He's a one trick pony now.
Play stidham the rest of the way. Season. At least get some usage out of the draft pick.

With the 5th pick in the 2021 draft, the Patriots select...

belichick is a system coach

sorry. Your defense is nowhere near as bad as the cowboys. Or are you saying we will get better than the 5th pick in the draft?
I dunno. We just gave up 33 points to a 49ers team that lost all of their receivers & all of their running backs.
Dallas run defense is legendary bad though.

I dunno. We just gave up 33 points to a 49ers team that lost all of their receivers & all of their running backs.
Dallas run defense is legendary bad though.
we lose like that, to teams that never had RBs or WRs.
Hell the skins destroyed us & they ran out the clock on our defense for about the entire 4th qtr.
This is the worst Cowboys defense in their history, but make it worse. This might be the worst Defense in NFL history!

This is the one time Bill let his ego get the best of him.

Cam fucking Newton.

Hahahahahaha.

Not my qb, thats for sure