how long should Caitlin Clark be suspended?

Just saw another article about this and realized what it reminded me of.

Member when Davante Adams was pissed off last year after the chiefs came back to beat the Raiders and he shoved that dude down that ran in front of him? Pretty much like that except Adams didn't flop and get labeled the victim

Dis bitch

Absolutley just hammered and blindsiided......??

I guess she doesn't know the meaning of those words.....

Its funny an athlete that is used to contact and gets grazed,falls(excuse me not falls,but flops) to the ground needs help off the court as the out of shape fan falls gets up and to continue celebrating......whadda drama queen.:drama:

Absolutley just hammered and blindsiided......??

I guess she doesn't know the meaning of those words.....

Its funny an athlete that is used to contact and gets grazed,falls(excuse me not falls,but flops) to the ground needs help off the court as the out of shape fan falls gets up and to continue celebrating......whadda drama queen.:drama:
Media need to call it out for what it is, BS. Stop letting ppl get away with nonsense.

That was awful.........How could you sit there and sau all that nonsense when rest of the nation seen that flop.....??......no one needs to feel sorry for her......

She thinks she is privelidged.....shes not.

I figured her out last year when she tried the ghost you message to opponents,but ve LSU,same message was sent to her and pretended she didnt see it......:poop:

Next time Im at the local Hyvee,Im taking a marker with me and writing fake on the cardboard standup of her you see when you walk in the door.....