How old was Jasmine in Aladdin?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I only ask because of this. Song's been in my head since I came across it on Time Life soft rock trying to find something. Powerful song, but creepy and full of Aladdin concepts.

lmao wow.

you come up with quite the threads, brother.

First off, Jasmine was of legal age, because when I looked at the naked pics I was legally within my rights.

As to you @SJ76 , I don't appreciate you calling me out and saying I have an alt. I'll let it slide this time...

First off, Jasmine was of legal age, because when I looked at the naked pics I was legally within my rights.

As to you @SJ76 , I don't appreciate you calling me out and saying I have an alt. I'll let it slide this time...

couple dancing GIF

The video shows Benny Mardones and his 30 year old pedo self riding away with his forbidden 16 year old lover on a magic carpet.

Bringing a whole other dimension to "a whole new world."

lmao wow.

you come up with quite the threads, brother.
So what's your point? The video used an Arabian Nights/Aladdin concept. I would not have even brought up Aladdin if the music video didn't show the magic carpet.

Btw you should watch the video.

Aladdin was released in 1992. Regardless of how old she was then, she’s legal now. In fact, she’s likely in her early 40’s, with stretch marks, a couple of kids in middle school and moderately concerning opioid problem. She will, however, let you do her in the butt if you slide her a couple of bucks her old man doesn’t know about. Fap away with a clean conscience.

The legal age of consent in Jasmines Homeland is four.

The legal age of consent in Jasmines Homeland is four.
Even younger if she was an infidel.

But as I recall, she was legal, as her father was trying to marry her off. Ariel on the other hand...

Even younger if she was an infidel.

But as I recall, she was legal, as her father was trying to marry her off. Ariel on the other hand...
What happens under da sea, stays under da sea.

Unduh de watuh, dats where it's hottuh, take it from me.

This is an Alaska Guy thread.....knows the statue of limitations in every state......figured he'd know this also.