Edwin Diaz
Jose Berrios
Corbin Burnes
Brad Hand
Zach Plesac
Ohtani
Matt Barnes
Jameson Taillon
If I can pull off anything vaguely similar when I draft soon I’ll be real happy. Nicely done.

I like the Bohm pickup as a Utility to see how he does (I think he’s going to take another step forward this year) and you still have Alonso and Chapman as solid starters on the corners.

If I can pull off anything vaguely similar when I draft soon I’ll be real happy. Nicely done.

I like the Bohm pickup as a Utility to see how he does (I think he’s going to take another step forward this year) and you still have Alonso and Chapman as solid starters on the corners.

Thank you. Good luck to you!

I figured Bohm had some good upside and as a 1st/3rd couldn't really hurt, plus I was able to pick up Turner in case Bohm doesn't pan out.

Thank you. Good luck to you!

I figured Bohm had some good upside and as a 1st/3rd couldn't really hurt, plus I was able to pick up Turner in case Bohm doesn't pan out.
You’re right. I walked right past Turner. You locked down the corners. With Bohms upside and designation at both corners you have options to protect against underperformance or injury at those positions.

Tatis is a sweet pick too. Had him last year and it was a huge boost. Was he your first round pick?

You’re right. I walked right past Turner. You locked down the corners. With Bohms upside and designation at both corners you have options to protect against underperformance or injury at those positions.

Tatis is a sweet pick too. Had him last year and it was a huge boost. Was he your first round pick?

Yeah I will admit I had forgotten about Bohm and thanks to research found him. I think I am pretty sweet infield wise (IF Merrifield continues)

Yeah he Tatis was my 1st pick. I had 4th pick

Yeah I will admit I had forgotten about Bohm and thanks to research found him. I think I am pretty sweet infield wise (IF Merrifield continues)

Yeah he Tatis was my 1st pick. I had 4th pick
Whit is the biggest question mark on infield to me as well. If he continues.....

If he continues he should get you a ton of hits, pretty good average and some good numbers in base larceny.

Not sure how your league works, but in mine SB is one of the stat markers to win a point weekly on, so I’m always try to make sure I have a steal artist on roster. Usually you have to trade plate production for some guy who doesn’t hit high average, has no slugging, but has decent on-base to get the steal chances.

Whit is the biggest question mark on infield to me as well. If he continues.....

If he continues he should get you a ton of hits, pretty good average and some good numbers in base larceny.

Not sure how your league works, but in mine SB is one of the stat markers to win a point weekly on, so I’m always try to make sure I have a steal artist on roster. Usually you have to trade plate production for some guy who doesn’t hit high average, has no slugging, but has decent on-base to get the steal chances.

Hopefully Solak can pick up and slack that Whittfield might have. As far as I know stolen bases aren't really that big of a deal in my league so I am not worried about that too much