I hear a poster here might need an attorney

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Posting from another's phone is trespassing per se. Word on the streets is our friend @Me is in trouble :grouphug:

This is why I keep my online presence pristine. My lady friends love reading my posts :yahoo:

Sorry @Me, not everyone can get women falling over themselves like they do with me :first:

@Me please DM me your details so I can be in touch. A good lawyer is needed for when crazy broads hack your phone. Digital privacy and trespassing per se isn't good. We'll make lots of money :ranger:

Let's see how long before the "winners" hijack this thread. Hee hee haw haw let's all gang up on Thumper ::loco2:

Is @Me's girlfriend in the Crew? They're a bunch of lousy trolls. His girlfriend should ask what happens when they declare war on me :cheer2:

@Me might I suggest Thailand instead of South Africa?

Great women, they take care of you!

High amount of zen, peace love and Jesus!

@Me please let me know post haste.

I may smoke too much Trainwreck & Girl Scout Cookies or drink too much Proper 12 Irish whiskey.

I’m a lawyer. Only filed thousands of lawsuits.

Sorry.

Don't go to the same parties anymore.
@Me some friendly advice

Don't talk about her.

Delete any pics. Don't talk about that.

Move on.

Tell your friend to shut up too. No more "Almost got her pregnant." From you or him.

Talking about you've still got pics, indicates you haven't really moved on.

Who dates a psycho?

Speaking from experience- another psycho, or near psycho, or psycho wanna be, or psycho sympathizer.

Totally normal dude doesn't date psycho chick and then go running around telling people he almost got her pregnant.

How could you expect good results?

If you move on and shut your yap, there is no reason for them to stay mad at you.

(But I suspect you will keep pushing it because she is/was hotter than your used to, and your not really over her).

I need an attorney.

do you handle domestic abuse?

Dis torney herp wit hostire website takeover?