I will sue the shit out of this place

You tubby white bitch. Meet me in the Bangkok Holiday Inn spa tomorrow morning. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
You're not the real sportschic. Is this @Handicappers?

Making alt.

Pathetic.

Why do you run with the crew? Do you need a new troll den?

Bring it. I’ve got the Chewbacca defense

Is @Mofo MisterFamous?

Great just what this place needs. His ilk are terrible. They harassed me nonstop on CBS when I declared war on the "crew."

Libel per se is serious. @Peter Gozintite is the only one from CBS who went to that troll den who I like.

His hair is neat.

hey... don’t forget me!

hey... don’t forget me!
I remember you.

What's your deal? There's no reason to get involved with all these guys.

These guys are trolls. All of them. "Let's all gang up on Thumper it'll be a real barrel of monkeys!"

Seeks help

hey... don’t forget me!
Just switch alts and give me the real thing.

You lesser trolls don’t intrigue me.

Produce handi-troll and entertain me.

If I only have 13 days left, I’m not wasting it on minor leaguers.

I’m not fighting white belts.

Lesser trolls are not worthy of my time.

Brah, why not chill? You are getting all worked up for some reason. You make these speeches, and say handi is great but...

If anybody actually did real life stuff that crosses a a bright line and you personally would ban them and you can’t figure out why they aren’t banned.

So then we point out that handi is BRAGGING about doing the real life trolling (what’s the point if you aren’t a psycho?) and doing it in real time. He’s a SuperMegaTroll! Which brings Robin, to handi’s Batman. No, handi would be Penguin of course. But anyway Robin Mofo comes along.

You make all these long-winded speeches about Handi being a good boy.

Then you say, “now if Handi did X, Y, Z he should be banned.”

But Handi does X, Y & Z. But you jus think can’t see it .org connect the dots, like a pro-wrestling “referee.”

Fake. Dopey looking.

Sergeant Shultz.

Brah, why not chill? You are getting all worked up for some reason. You make these speeches, and say handi is great but...

If anybody actually did real life stuff that crosses a a bright line and you personally would ban them and you can’t figure out why they aren’t banned.

So then we point out that handi is BRAGGING about doing the real life trolling (what’s the point if you aren’t a psycho?) and doing it in real time. He’s a SuperMegaTroll! Which brings Robin, to handi’s Batman. No, handi would be Penguin of course. But anyway Robin Mofo comes along.

But Handi does X, Y & Z. But you jus think can’t see it .org connect the dots, like a pro-wrestling “referee.”

Fake. Dopey looking.

Sergeant Shultz.
Sgt Schultz.

You missed a c.

Sgt Schultz.

You missed a c.
Jeez.

How many trolls are on this site? Do you like it when you're trolled?

Of course, why not? Your average human being doesn’t like to be trolled, mocked or ridiculed endlessly, especially when they know they could whupp the keyboard warrior’s scrawny ass in 30 seconds or less. Getting kicked off makes it easier than walking away.

Not really. I may smoke too much Trainwreck & Girl Scout Cookies or drink too much Proper 12 Irish whiskey.

Also, I’m a lawyer.

Fake. Dopey looking.

Sergeant Shultz.
@Handicappers is @DoobeeDoobeeDoo ? Interesting :think:

I'll break your goddamn hand if he touches my melon.
Fresh. Winning.

No, you are literally a gay man who doesn’t like women.

Faggot!

Ain’t this great, Beta Cuck Incel Boy?

Drrrrrrrrr, I don’t have your low IQ, Drrrrrr, but I don’t care if incels & fags like you can’t handle women.

Gay.

Fag.

Fun?

Fresh. Winning.

Faggot!

Drrrrrrrrr, I don’t have your low IQ, Drrrrrr, but I don’t care if incels & fags like you can’t handle women.

Gay.

Fag.

Fun?
pretty good impression. the meltdown begins.

Fresh. Winning.

Faggot!

Gay.

Fag.

Fun?
Found you and your wife....
20210122_162324.jpg

I'm a 40 year constitutional lawyer.

A pissed-off 40 year constitutional lawyer!
They apparently didn't teach you how to write properly in "law school"