If I was an Alabama fan, I would be upset

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,000.00
ESPN is only giving you a 92% chance to win against Tennessee. That is too low.

Borrowing from another thread, here is how I'd see life as a Vol fan these days:

Borrowing from another thread, here is how I'd see life as a Vol fan these days:

bwahahahaaaaa
Happy You Good GIF

The rocket at the end is UT, Texas, Michigan, Miami, and Notre Dame every. single. year.

Hey, we are a lot better in Men's basketball than Alabama as well.
I dunno my man. We are gonna have a damn good team this year. I think we may give the top dogs in the SEC this year a run for their money

I dunno my man. We are gonna have a damn good team this year. I think we may give the top dogs in the SEC this year a run for their money

Ugh... Tennessee has a top 10 recruiting class coming in. We should be an easy pick to make March Madness. I have not heard much noise from Alabama. I still think you are at least a year away from competing.

I guarantee you Tennessee will be higher than Alabama in the preseason SEC basketball polls.

Bama has a basketball team?
Yeah they've improved and doing well in recruiting. Their new coach is copying Bruce's fast and threes philosophy.

I dont even feel like saying mean things to Tennessee fans about their team, but they need to pressure wash the outside of that moldy stadium.

Ugh... Tennessee has a top 10 recruiting class coming in. We should be an easy pick to make March Madness. I have not heard much noise from Alabama. I still think you are at least a year away from competing.

I guarantee you Tennessee will be higher than Alabama in the preseason SEC basketball polls.
Oh for sure, I believe most are picking Alabama to finish around 7th in the conference. But I'm optimistic we can make a run this season. Oats and crew have assembled a nice roster over the offseason, by far the most talented team we've had in a long time

Oh for sure, I believe most are picking Alabama to finish around 7th in the conference. But I'm optimistic we can make a run this season. Oats and crew have assembled a nice roster over the offseason, by far the most talented team we've had in a long time

Saw that poll and it has Alabama in top 30. Tennessee is 1 spit behind Kentucky at #10 National. This is supposed to be Rick Barnes most talented team yet. I hope COVID-19 doesn't ruin the season. Looks like Alabama and Tennessee could make noise.