If you can travel through time, would you kill baby Hitler

Would you kill baby Hitler?

• Total voters
Only way a campaign into Russia was going to work would have been to have Japan focus on Russia as well instead of them poking Uncle Sam. Heck if they were smart they would have worked China into the mix. Japan hating the Chinese made that moot.
Russia wouldn't have been able to defeat Germany coming in from the left, Japan from the right and China right up the middle.
That was and is an unholy alliance that would never work. We should be thankful that those fuckheads hate each other because if they could ever band together we'd be screwed.

From my perspective the 3 main issues that sunk Nazi Germany were in order;

Hitler's insistence on attacking the Russians before he had completely secured the western front.

Believing that he could win a war of attrition with his eastern neighbors, especially since he sent his boys in to Russia ill equipped for the weather they were about to encounter.

His fetish for Teutonic engineering. There was no reason for his war industry to waste their time and money manufacturing some of their war machines to the nth degree when the life expectancy of a tank was 3 weeks etc. Wasting their time and resources on futuristic weapons prototypes was a massive drag on the Nazi war machine as well.

When he couldn't take control of Russia that first summer and fall it was over.

Operation Mincemeat :yes:

Simple answer for me. Me, and my siblings would have never been born. So I wish life to me over a hypothetical death to a baby.

I would try to convince Oscars dad to pull out and squirt it in her face but other than that a solid no on killing baby Hitler

First of all, if I can travel back in time, I ain't worried about no damn Hitler! I got more important shit to do with this power!

Bill O'Brien.

First of all, if I can travel back in time, I ain't worried about no damn Hitler! I got more important shit to do with this power!

Bill O'Brien.

Two female SS concentration camp guards, WW2 : pics

Hitler wasn't shit compared to Nazi bitches on their period.

I echo this sentiment. Also, which form of time travel are we doing here? Is it the DeLorean? The phone booth? The Waverider? The Ant-Man method? What about the Wayback Machine? How are we doing this?