I'm Going To Confession On Saturday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
My sin?

Auburn is going to whip some Catholic ass tonight and I'm going to love it!

Pray a Hail Mary for Notre Dame that they may survive without injury.

My sin?

Notre Dame is going to join Louisville in the fight for worst Power conference team

Not sure this is a thread worthy celebration.

Honestly just hope ya'll win by close to 20 so as to not ruin your NET when that begins.

My sin?

Should be embarrassed. Up 6 at half on this ND team is quite pathetic. Western Carolina ran this team out of the gym.

Should be embarrassed. Up 6 at half on this ND team is quite pathetic. Western Carolina ran this team out of the gym.
Bruce is playing 13 players and rotating arrangements. He always does this in preseason treating it like NFL pre-season. The lineup will be whittled down and sound by conference play.

When the lineup has more legit starters we surge and when you have more new guys learning ND comes back.

The strategy actually works but it adds to the losses. We could have taken Baylor the other night with a more like 10 man rotation but 8 with the most minutes. At the end their legs are still strong.

Bruce is playing 13 players and rotating arrangements. He always does this in preseason treating it like NFL pre-season. The lineup will be whittled down and sound by conference play.

When the lineup has more legit starters we surge and when you have more new guys learning ND comes back.

The strategy actually works but it adds to the losses. We could have taken Baylor the other night with a more like 10 man rotation but 8 with the most minutes. At the end their legs are still strong.

You fuck around and lose this game, this is gonna be a huge albatross on your resume. Even winning close will hurt the NET. This ND team might be the worst P6 team. Bruce might not wanna do that.

You fuck around and lose this game, this is gonna be a huge albatross on your resume. Even winning close will hurt the NET. This ND team might be the worst P6 team. Bruce might not wanna do that.
See we are up by 17 now and after break we will change the lineup and ND will start catching up.

Hard to argue with Bruce’s success and the players are super loyal so I don‘t critique.

Notre Dame is so bad.

Just a brutal time for MU to get the rivalry back on the schedule last two years. Would be better off playing Rider a 2nd time.