I'm in Tinseltown, bitches!

Got off the Hollywood Freeway on Sunset, drove up through Beverly Hills, took Mulholland all the way past Riviera and Belair and dropped down into Pacific Palisades and then the PCH through Malibu and then Venice and Santa Monica to the 3rd Street Promenade.

Beverly Hills 90210 Good Job GIF by CBS All Access

Am I a @#$$#?

Are we in Inglewood?

I hear too much time in California shrinks testicles. Be careful Hammer!

Get me a hot dog with mustard at Pink's, please.

That place sucks. It's so much less impressive than you think it's gonna be. Even Beverly Hills - I'm like 'why are all these big houses here in the middle of dogshit? Malibu I could understand, kinda'.

The Reagan library is cool as shit though!

That place sucks. It's so much less impressive than you think it's gonna be. Even Beverly Hills - I'm like 'why are all these big houses here in the middle of dogshit? Malibu I could understand, kinda'.

The Reagan library is cool as shit though!
Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, Mulholland, Riviera, etc. not impressive? If not, what is? There’s no place like it in the world.

Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, Mulholland, Riviera, etc. not impressive? If not, what is? There’s no place like it in the world.
? I lived in Palm Beach for awhile. At least the 100 million dollar homes are on the beach n shit. Bev H is just next to scummy Hollywood and Century City. Rodeo Drive is just a couple blocks of stores.

I dunno...just seems weird to me - extravagance in the midst of urban skank.. It probably made more sense when there wasn't much there besides the studios and the nearby mansions of the stars.