THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Indianapolis Colts (1-2-1) at Denver Broncos (2-2) | 8:15pm EDT on PRIME

Russ is 12 of 25 with 138 yards.....lol

Russ just throwing the ball up hoping someone will catch it.

Setting the league back 50 years

Holy sheep shit, this is going to OT

So, this is what watching the Chiefs in the late 2000's and early 2010's were like for division rivals. Funniest football game I think I've seen.

Damn, who would’ve thunk the Seahawks top 5 pick in the 2023 draft would be Denver’s.

Russell Wilson is garbage.

I'm old enough to remember a bunch of idiot yinzers (redundant, I know) wanting to trade three years of 1st round picks for Russell Wilson

Russell Wilson is garbage.
They say he got hurt in the Raiders game, but what was the excuse in 49ers and Seahawks games. He is drifting slowly into the dumps since he went Hollywood and married Ciarra.

Wow. Broncos sold the farm to get DangerRuss and this is what they get?

Damn.
They can always trade a draft pick to the Seahawks for Drew Lock, he is available. Truthfully I think that is something Russell needs, is the chance of getting benched. He played his benched when the team had Flynn on a deal, they took Boykin and wanted him to play then they got Geno and it seems the players loved Geno….speaking of the devil when is he going to suspended for his DUI.