TV Series Invincible

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Invincible is an animated Amazon series coming in 2021 based on the comic book series of the same title written by Robert Kirkman, who also created The Walking Dead, which has an additional connection to this series in that Steven Yeun, who played Glenn Rhee, has been cast as the voice of the title character of this series. Teaser trailer:

Last edited:
First look clip:

When is this coming out?

son of a bitch...I knew I loved the comic when I was in hs, but that just got me so amped up for this.
The art seems like is right out of the book. And the story looks like it will stay pretty true as well.

I still would have liked to see them try to make this live action. That would have been interesting.

The art seems like is right out of the book. And the story looks like it will stay pretty true as well.

I still would have liked to see them try to make this live action. That would have been interesting.

the art is perfect.

it does seem like it’s staying true to the books. Which were incredible.

I'm 2 eps deep. I think its great.

Looks like they ripped off The Tick's costume.

I never heard of this, but I have been watching. It has been ok up till now, but the two most recent episodes have REALLY picked up. You now know what is really going on and it is all starting to make some sense. I am over the whole high school thing, but I understand that is a relevant part of the plot, but I am actually looking forward to seeing what happens.

Anyone else been watching/keeping up with it? Nice to have this 90s style animation with full-on language, blood, gore, etc...

I never heard of this, but I have been watching. It has been ok up till now, but the two most recent episodes have REALLY picked up. You now know what is really going on and it is all starting to make some sense. I am over the whole high school thing, but I understand that is a relevant part of the plot, but I am actually looking forward to seeing what happens.

Anyone else been watching/keeping up with it? Nice to have this 90s style animation with full-on language, blood, gore, etc...
Yeah. I read some of the books in high school. It was a lot of fun. It was really hard to top this story arc

The art style is right out of the books and the story so far has been pretty true, if I am remembering the books correctly.

I agree that the last 2 episodes have REALLY picked up.

I absolutely loved S1

I didn't realize last weeks episode was the last of the season, wtf. Can't end a season like that, it felt like it was only just getting started.

I didn't realize last weeks episode was the last of the season, wtf. Can't end a season like that, it felt like it was only just getting started.

that’s exactly how the story arc ends in the comics

that’s exactly how the story arc ends in the comics
That's an awful way to end it in my opinion. Sure you had things going on, Mark learning to be a hero, the government trying to learn why Omni-Man did what he did, etc... but all of those finally clash together and the season is over before anything happens. That isn't how you do a cliffhanger in my opinion. You need to have some form of subtle conclusion, then a moment of either hope or despair at the very end to arouse suspicion, tension, or hype. Instead, we have someone fly away and everyone else just go about their business... like wtf lol.

Don't get me wrong, I will absolutely watch season 2.

Also, hey Amazon!! Stop being a douche and release the full season at once like Netflix.