iOS 14

I had to get a new phone yesterday and it looks like I'm on 14.4.1. Prolly auto install later tonight :noidea:

still on 13.3.1

:dance: :dance:

probably gonna get a new phone later this week. Just not sure what yet.

I think Verizon will give me $20 for my 6s
The 12 is pretty slick.

I'm back in LA on the 29th and will likely sell my 11 on Craiglist and get a de-Googled Linux phone.

just updated my os because of this thread and now my podcast app runs like shit. thanks hammer

Just updated to iOS 14.7.1

I'm going to be extremely conservative with regard to iOS 15. It seems that every odd-number release is a fiasco. I might be sitting tight on 14.

Just updated to iOS 14.7.1

I'm going to be extremely conservative with regard to iOS 15. It seems that every odd-number release is a fiasco. I might be sitting tight on 14.
About every two years is when they release really new stuff, then the release after they fix the issues. 15 will likely have bugs.

About every two years is when they release really new stuff, then the release after they fix the issues. 15 will likely have bugs.
I read that 14.6 was supposed to have a new toggle setting for Updates where you could choose to sit on whatever release you're on and automatically get updates to it without going to the current release.

Anyone know what happened to that?

All the way up to 14.8 now and still no promised toggle setting for getting iOS 14 security updates without moving to 15. :gaah: