iPhone

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
iPhoneSE-ft.jpg

iPhone 11 here. Couldn't justify the cost for higher models. Went all the way up from a 6S Plus, and tbh, wish I had just stuck with what I had. It's not that much better but I'm planning on getting a good cinematic lens for it and will start getting video footage with it.

I still have the 8plus and I see no reason to change.

XS and I can't wait until I'm due for an upgrade... which should be in the next month or two. Then I hope to switch to android. Tired of apple's shenanigans.

XS and I can't wait until I'm due for an upgrade... which should be in the next month or two. Then I hope to switch to android. Tired of apple's shenanigans.
I think you'll be sorry. My ex-wife did the same thing and she regretted it deeply. It's difficult to go from Apple to Droid. You should get the 12. Supposed to be the biggest update since the 6. I really wish I had waited.

han solo good luck GIF by Star Wars

I don’t see how you can possibly be happier with an Android. I did the opposite a few years ago, switched to iPhone after using about every popular brand of android, the only downside was realizing all the money I wasted on inferior products over the years before changing.

I don’t see how you can possibly be happier with an Android. I did the opposite a few years ago, switched to iPhone after using about every popular brand of android, the only downside was realizing all the money I wasted on inferior products over the years before changing.
It's like I wrote this post. Exact, same for me. Will never, ever go back and I'm about the furthest from an Apple fanboi as you can get. It's just a better product.

Loved the 8 +. Would still have it if I didn’t crush the screen a few months ago.
What did you get to replace it?

My in-laws used to cheap out and get whatever free android they could from Verizon at upgrade time. Then they'd ask me for support. I got so tired of dealing with their shitty phones that I told them they had to buy iPhones or they were on their own with support. They couldn't be happier.

It's like I wrote this post. Exact, same for me. Will never, ever go back and I'm about the furthest from an Apple fanboi as you can get. It's just a better product.

What did you get to replace it?

I went from 6S Plus and was expecting a much more significant experience. As I said, I wish now I'd waited for the 12.
Yeah, it took getting used to, and nothing about it seems to blow my last phone away. Since I got used to the screen I like it just fine though. I won’t wish I waited until the 12 comes out, then I’ll probably be bummed.

I didn’t really have a choice though, the whole point was I didn’t want to spend a couple hundred dollars to fix an aging phone in the first place.

I’ve got an SE, with the guts of a 10. I’ve preferred this model since about iPhone 6 as they just got bigger than my liking, and none of the new bells they had raised my skirt.

I like having the thumb sensor over the Face ID (especially in the masked world of Rona). I’ll keep upgrading to the SE with the latest guts as long as they offer it.

I’ve got an SE, with the guts of a 10. I’ve preferred this model since about iPhone 6 as they just got bigger than my liking, and none of the new bells they had raised my skirt.

I like having the thumb sensor over the Face ID (especially in the masked world of Rona). I’ll keep upgrading to the SE with the latest guts as long as they offer it.

FaceID sucks with a mask on. Apple needs to fix that shit.

My sister-in-law is the same way. She's glued to her phone all day long but you'll have to pry her SE from her cold, dead hands.

I'd take a phone somewhere between the size of the 11 and an iPad Mini.

Well I guess I'm in the minority on this thread but I'm rockin' a Galaxy S9. Super fast, micro SD card installed with 256 meg. Un fucking believable camera with night photography mode. Dark mode enabled for all programs. OLED screen. Two day battery life, when not watching movies. Both my daughter's are Apple users though.