GAME IRON BOWL: #8 Bama @ Auburn • 2:30CT • CBS

That was better than 2nd and 26!!

told y'all it was going to be a close games.. rivalry games are weird but terrific. Hats off to Auburn for showing up today while the majority of people thought they would have just laid down.
People in the know didn’t think that. If anything, I bet the NMST loss last week made Bama fans even more nervous. They looked past NMST and put everything they had on the table against Bama

1 on 1 coverage on a 2 man rush. Love it

I’ll never understand soft pressure on 4th down like that when the game is on the line. It guarantees a throw and opportunity for a catch.

Rush 4, maybe even blitz somebody, but force the QB to make a play instead of counting on your D knocking the ball down in the end zone.

Just awful play calling by the DC.

According to ESPN Alabama had a .01% chance of winning before that 4th down

According to ESPN Alabama had a .01% chance of winning before that 4th down
4th and 30. Like I said, IMO that’s worse than losing on a 50 yard Hail Mary. No tipped ball shenanigans, just a receiver left in single coverage in the back corner while only rushing two

Damage done.
No way Bama leaps Texas now if it comes down to those two teams… not that it should have ever been a question anyhow.

Barn lost to NMST 31-10 just last week.

Done.
Nope. This time of the season the only thing that matters is, just win. Alabama won. they are staying the same. Alabama beats Georgia and Alabama is in the playoffs. Whether or not Texas makes it...........
You better become a huge Cardinals fan this week, whether Georgia wins or not.