Is all of creation just one giant neural network?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,354.00
God is the Light? Is every photon twisted into all that is just one neural network...an all knowing, all seeing organism? Is it

In his paper, Vanchurin argues that
artificial neural networks can “exhibit approximate behaviors” of both universal theories.

Since quantum mechanics “is a remarkably successful paradigm for modeling physical phenomena on a wide range of scales,” he writes, “it is widely believed that on the most fundamental level the entire universe is governed by the rules of quantum mechanics and even gravity should somehow emerge from it.”
“We are not just saying that the artificial neural networks can be useful for analyzing physical systems or for discovering physical laws, we are saying that this is how the world around us actually works,” reads the paper’s discussion. “With this respect it could be considered as a proposal for the theory of everything, and as such it should be easy to prove it wrong.”

I have no issue with seeing my existence as a flash of light in the infinite darkness if reality.

You, yourself, is the Universe observing and interacting with itself.

Wave/particle function being dependent on whether or not a "sentient" being is observing it makes you think. If that is true, wouldn't that mean that some sentient being (somewhat similar to ourselves) would have to have existed before or shortly thereafter the theoretical "Big Bang"? Or, more to your posit...particles themselves are sentient to some degree and the wave would be the sum of all particles' sentience. The wave is "it". The wave is everything and our limited cognitive capacities are perceiving at least some of it. Each particle is simply a bit of probablility.

They state that there are as many as 11 dimensions with our current ability of understanding. Does the wave/particles exist within those dimensions? Is sentience probable or possible in these other dimensions?

One of the reasons I have issues with "God" if it exists, is that there are too many horrible things that we are capable of. An omniscient being would surely do what it could to lessen suffering and pain if it truly loved us or cared. UNLESS this realm isn't the end all/be all of our existence and we have placed a false importance on Death.

A quote from Marat/Sade (1967)
"Man has given a false importance to death. Every animal, plant, or man that dies adds to nature's compost heap"

You, yourself, is the Universe observing and interacting with itself.

Wave/particle function being dependent on whether or not a "sentient" being is observing it makes you think. If that is true, wouldn't that mean that some sentient being (somewhat similar to ourselves) would have to have existed before or shortly thereafter the theoretical "Big Bang"? Or, more to your posit...particles themselves are sentient to some degree and the wave would be the sum of all particles' sentience. The wave is "it". The wave is everything and our limited cognitive capacities are perceiving at least some of it. Each particle is simply a bit of probablility.

They state that there are as many as 11 dimensions with our current ability of understanding. Does the wave/particles exist within those dimensions? Is sentience probable or possible in these other dimensions?

One of the reasons I have issues with "God" if it exists, is that there are too many horrible things that we are capable of. An omniscient being would surely do what it could to lessen suffering and pain if it truly loved us or cared. UNLESS this realm isn't the end all/be all of our existence and we have placed a false importance on Death.

A quote from Marat/Sade (1967)
"Man has given a false importance to death. Every animal, plant, or man that dies adds to nature's compost heap"
I hope you were stoned to the bejesus when you read my link.

About your comments, how can anything that happens be horrible or otherwise if all of creation is just tiny bits of captured light energy momentarily spinning into what we see as a particle?

11 dimensions of science trying to explain shit - when it's more simple than can be imagined.

I hope you were stoned to the bejesus when you read my link.

About your comments, how can anything that happens be horrible or otherwise if all of creation is just tiny bits of captured light energy momentarily spinning into what we see as a particle?

11 dimensions of science trying to explain shit - when it's more simple than can be imagined.
Oh.

Well, that wraps it up ladies and gents. Lock this fucker.