Indiana Hoosiers Is every team Red in the B1G?

Must suck to wear an OSUx hat in Cleveland and have to worry about some urban thugs kicking your ass. They can't read - so, an OSU hat looks like MAGA.

Must suck to wear an OSUx hat in Cleveland and have to worry about some urban thugs kicking your ass. They can't read - so, an OSU hat looks like MAGA.
Drunk again, juicy?

I don’t think he drinks. Just a mega douche.
He does.

He thinks I live in Cleveland for some reason. Not the first time he's said something like that.

Drunk again, juicy?
Punch drunk - kids are watching some shit called The Descendants and I want to cut myself.
I don’t think he drinks. Just a mega douche.
Gay Man! I had you on iggy so long over there, I forgot you existed. Yet, here you are and you're STILL mad. :wtf:

Will your scars never heal?

He does.

He thinks I live in Cleveland for some reason. Not the first time he's said something like that.

I actually don't drink much - and I was talking to the OP. I would have quoted you, otherwise.

Punch drunk - kids are watching some shit called The Descendants and I want to cut myself.

Gay Man! I had you on iggy so long over there, I forgot you existed. Yet, here you are and you're STILL mad. :wtf:

Will your scars never heal?
Ah yeah, the alpha ignore feature. You should use it again, bitch.

I just heard that Indiana was supposed to be solid this year.

Urban Meyer has thugs running around Cleveland?

Urban Meyer has thugs running around Cleveland?
No, genius. Because OSUx hats are red and people all over the USA are getting blindsided for wearing a red hat.

:wtf:

No, genius. Because OSUx hats are red and people all over the USA are getting blindsided for wearing a red hat.

:wtf:

How in the hell did you miss that sarcasm, Sheldon?