Is Harden even better than Iverson?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,609.00
He’s Paul George level in the playoffs. Don’t ever put Tier 1 with LeBron KD and Kawhi Ever again plz

mods- if I'm being obnoxios drunk please delete and don't ban but right now in this moment to me this makes tons of sense and I need to say it.

gun to my head, I'd go with Iverson.

Iverson. He took an otherwise bad Sixers roster to a finals appearance.
Harden would have lead any of the rockets teams to the Finals in the East they season Iverson led Philly.

In his defense he almost to down the Super super W's team when he had CP3. Hard to compare, different eras. Both are some of the greatest scorers of all-time. It's more amazing what AI did at his size, I will say.

Harden is in a category all to himself. All the talent in the world on offense. Lazy on defense and a cancer in the locker room. AI played today with these rules he’d score 40 many times as well. But I do believe AI is in the top 15 for steals all time. AI was also a tough nosed player so he played pretty hard.

Harden is in a category all to himself. All the talent in the world on offense. Lazy on defense and a cancer in the locker room. AI played today with these rules he’d score 40 many times as well. But I do believe AI is in the top 15 for steals all time. AI was also a tough nosed player so he played pretty hard.
And AI essentially willed his team of never where’s.

Iverson. Harden isn't even in the same tier as Iverson.

Iverson carried the Sixers for years.

Harden has had the luxury of having some all-stars playing with him and amounts to nothing.

Harden would have lead any of the rockets teams to the Finals in the East they season Iverson led Philly.

That may be true but people don't realize how bad that 76ers roster was besides Iverson

Iverson. Harden is the more complete offensive player, but Iverson was all heart in addition to his skills. Also Iverson was a 3x Steals champ and while that's not really indicative of defensive ability, it shows he was at the very least active on that end of the court.