Is there a more overpaid futbol guy

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 499.00
then Neymar??

Dude made just over 100,000 euros TODAY, for that shitty performance.

I really hate that dude.

then Neymar??

I really hate that dude.
Bayern’s starters today cost less than €100 million.

First team to win every match they played in a UCL.

They are a solid team. #1 in the world. I hope LFC can get Thiago.

They are a solid team. #1 in the world. I hope LFC can get Thiago.
It would be sad if Thiago left. All recent reports make it sound like it will indeed be so. If he does leave, however, at least it will be on a high note.

It would be sad if Thiago left. All recent reports make it sound like it will indeed be so. If he does leave, however, at least it will be on a high note.
He is good as gone. They will have a healthy Tolisso next year though. Midfield with Muller, Goretzka, Kimmich and fill in from there.

Yeah they have a knack for finding gems. Kimmich was in the Leipzig system and somehow Guardiola saw something. Davies after United had a shot first. Gnabry was a bust at Arsenol. Look at him now. Dortmund has had good success with finding young talent too in the Bundesliga.

The ultimate trainwreck right now is Barcelona. Boy have they waisted big on useless Galaticos, and when they get a player like Griezemann they don't know how to use him. If Messi goes, where does Barcelona finish next season?

Yeah they have a knack for finding gems. Kimmich was in the Leipzig system and somehow Guardiola saw something. Davies after United had a shot first. Gnabry was a bust at Arsenol. Look at him now. Dortmund has had good success with finding young talent too in the Bundesliga.

The ultimate trainwreck right now is Barcelona. Boy have they waisted big on useless Galaticos, and when they get a player like Griezemann they don't know how to use him. If Messi goes, where does Barcelona finish next season?
Barca hoping for a nice EL slot

He is good as gone. They will have a healthy Tolisso next year though. Midfield with Muller, Goretzka, Kimmich and fill in from there.
Cuisance too. Crazy how Tolisso went from being available for sale to probably being pretty important.

Kimmich more valuable than Neymar? I was reading an article about that which made a case for his worth. Neymar/Mbappe combined for 0 goals in the 3 UCL games. Were lucky to get past Atalanta even.
Kimmich is my favorite player on the team for sure.

Kimmich is my favorite player on the team for sure.
Actually, Muller is my favorite soccer player of all time. How many players in the history have won the Treble, the Word Cup, and the Golden Boot in the World Cup. Muller actually won that last one in 2010. Gerd Muller won World Cup and Golden Boot. Lewandowski second, and then Kimmich currently. But in the past, I would say Gerd Muller, and Franz Beckenbauer right there with Thomas Muller. I actually saw those other two live back in the NASL days of the late 70's and early 80's. Had season tickets for many years for the original San Jose Earthquakes and the one year of the Oakland Stompers.

Paul Pogba overpaid.

Malcom, Coutinho, Griezeman, Dembele all at Barcelona overpaid

Higuain anywhere at this point.

Malcom, Coutinho, Griezeman, Dembele all at Barcelona overpaid
Griezmann probably still has a chance to live up to his contract. Perhaps Koeman being the new coach will help.

Neymar has to be the biggest drama queen in soccer. What a mess of a start for PSG. I saw an article Mbappe wants out after this season too. Neymar could get up to a 10 game suspension. I guess the Spanish Networks used lip reading and he may have used a homophobic slur too. What a sore loser he is. Nothing better than Bayern beating PSG in UCL Final. Of all the teams to beat in the final PSG was the perfect foil.

then Neymar??

I really hate that dude.
Neymar is everything that Americans hate about soccer and why the game will struggle to grow in the US. Fall down on the ground like a bitch lil girl.

Neymar is everything that Americans hate about soccer and why the game will struggle to grow in the US. Fall down on the ground like a bitch lil girl.
Add in the fact that these retard TV execs are trying to get people to buy more streaming services and hiding these big games on peacock or ESPN plus and there is no way Soccer will grow in the US.

Good luck today, I hope ya guys have no injuries and many balls past Kepa!

Add in the fact that these retard TV execs are trying to get people to buy more streaming services and hiding these big games on peacock or ESPN plus and there is no way Soccer will grow in the US.

Good luck today, I hope ya guys have no injuries and many balls past Kepa!
No doubt.

I'm enjoying the Bundesliga on ESPN+ so far, but wish I didn't have to subscribe to it at the end of the day.