I’ve figured out where Thom Brennaman was talking about!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
It’s that Fifth Quarter Forum. That place is wall to wall faggots, easily making it the fag capital of the world.

There are so many gays now, there are like 150 "Gay Capital of the Worlds".

Last edited:
Maybe he just got done watching Blazing Saddles

def5626e-18bf-4e33-a15f-c4c6fe9ea05c_text.gif

The largest concentration of homosexual activity in the country is either Chapel Hill or Asheville.

Best camping trips I ever had were there. I still have the assless chaps

Good for you. The granola grabbers out number those women who shave their underarms, wear Birkenstocks, and shake tambourines

Good for you. The granola grabbers out number those women who shave their underarms, wear Birkenstocks, and shake tambourines
Seriously though, I was on the App Trail a few years back and encountered some fellows straight outta Queer Eye. I PR'd that mutha to get out of there

Seriously though, I was on the App Trail a few years back and encountered some fellows straight outta Queer Eye. I PR'd that mutha to get out of there

My daughter was in the hospital in Asheville while convalescing a fall. I used to to go there and couldn't drink so I had to witness the metamorphosis of Old Southern Charm to the new age movement sober. It's like smelling a bad pussy. That never leaves you.