James Franklin

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 774.00
Dude used to be Harbaugh-bad in the big game but he got outclassed bigtime in Bloomington today.

I think talk of him going anywhere is going to die way down. He'd better be very, very thankful he has the deal he does because frankly, he's not very good at all.

I mean, You aint lying. Guy sucks

Dude used to be Harbaugh-bad in the big game but he got outclassed bigtime in Bloomington today.

I think talk of him going anywhere is going to die way down. He'd better be very, very thankful he has the deal he does because frankly, he's not very good at all.

Franklin back to Vandy ?

I'd slow down on anything like that right now.

I don't want to take anything away from Indiana because that was an electric finish, but all bets are off this year. Nevermind covid prep, if this were a normal year with a normal spring and Micah Parsons on the field the outcome of this game is different.

Great recruiter, meh coach. Sounds like someone we all know very well who has failed miserably....

big cat milk GIF by Barstool Sports

Franklin getting Vandy to back to back 9 win seasons is more impressive than anything he's done at Penn State IMO.

Even that year he won the B1G, he lost to Pitt and got boatraced by Michigan, but they did win a fluke game against OSU.

He's a guy that can elevate a low-mid tier program, but the job is too big for him at any program that expects to contend for natties.

Great recruiter, meh coach. Sounds like someone we all know very well who has failed miserably....

big cat milk GIF by Barstool Sports
yup

the difference in perception between the two stems from Franklin's lone win over Ohio State in 2016

Someone explain to me why I should care about James Franklin....cause I don't.

Over-rated, for sure.

Now that the scandal is firmly in the rear view, you have to wonder how long they'll stick with him?

James Franklin has become synonymous with poor clock management. This is a recurring theme with him. He is not an elite coach. Elite recruiter, but not coach.

james franklin is an arrogant prick. i enjoy watching him lose

Someone explain to me why I should care about James Franklin....cause I don't.
Because Hammer used to defend him for the rape cover up and then Franklin left Vandy. Hammer hasn’t recovered

I personally love James Franklin, we are 6-3 against him; Harbaugh being 5-3. Like Mel Tucker, I hope they never let him go.