• Lock them in a Jason's Deli Parking Lot

• Don't - Just let them shit all over the boards

• Force feed them potato salad until they yell "uncle"

Results are only viewable after voting.
what happened to his neck? where it go?
Looks like the hair came with the hat!

Chris Evans Wow GIF by Knives Out

Little no neck motherfucker.....

Haven't been to Jason's Deli since they refused my request to deep fry a turkey bacon sandwich inside of a turkey bacon sandwich but holding the turkey. Debby at the front counter was like, "I'm sorry what?" I threw Saltine crackers at her and scattered croutons all over the floor before shoving a pregnant woman to the ground and screaming, "I'M THE LORD OF THE HARVEST!"

In hindsight, I may have overreacted...

Has Batman been seen here or been invited to show up here?

Handi and JJC had Hooplantations first ever rap battle behind Jason's Deli (in the Kenosha thread) last night. A good way to settle their differences.

Haven't been to Jason's Deli since they refused my request to deep fry a turkey bacon sandwich inside of a turkey bacon sandwich but holding the turkey. Debby at the front counter was like, "I'm sorry what?" I threw Saltine crackers at her and scattered croutons all over the floor before shoving a pregnant woman to the ground and screaming, "I'M THE LORD OF THE HARVEST!"

Special GIF by memecandy

Handi and JJC had Hooplantations first ever rap battle behind Jason's Deli (in the Kenosha thread) last night. A good way to settle their differences.
Just happy they didn't meet behind the Cheesecake Factory

No! The customer is always right

Don't ever let someone tell you different.