Jazz Best Team in the West?

They're really good. If the Lakers are healthy and Lebron and AD are playing at a high level, they're the better team. But they can't afford any off nights against the Jazz in a playoff series.

Seeding is important to the Jazz, imo. For them to beat the Lakers in the playoffs, they have to have HCA. The Lakers don't need it to beat them.

I honestly don't see anyone beating the Lakers in the West as long as they stay healthy.

I honestly don't see anyone beating the Lakers in the West as long as they stay healthy.
Playing at a very high level I agree but I also wouldn't be surprised if the Clippers beat them. In order for that to happen PG needs to play at a high level in the playoffs though.

The Jazz and Nuggets are legit but I just don't think they can beat the Clippers or the Lakers in a 7 game series...but it's so early, who knows. Lakers are the fav still.

Jazz will get the 1 seed probably. But won't be winning the NBA championship. They are very similar to the Denver Nuggets, in they have a great regular season, but they really don't have the juice needed to win it all.

The contenders in the West are Lakers and Clippers. Clippers players still pick and chose whenever they want to play and likely, just like the last couple years, are still trying to figure out how to play together come playoffs because of all their load time management rotation during the season.

So it'll be Lakers vs whoever out East, Nets/76ers/Bucks

Jazz will get the 1 seed probably. But won't be winning the NBA championship. They are very similar to the Denver Nuggets, in they have a great regular season, but they really don't have the juice needed to win it all.

The contenders in the West are Lakers and Clippers. Clippers players still pick and chose whenever they want to play and likely, just like the last couple years, are still trying to figure out how to play together come playoffs because of all their load time management rotation during the season.

So it'll be Lakers vs whoever out East, Nets/76ers/Bucks

Heat?