Jim Harbaugh is a genius

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Jimmy finally figured out why he's been struggling against ranked opponents on the road.....

.....it was the fucking Khakis all the time!

He swapped the Khakis for blue pants vs the Gophers....and he also ditched the sharpie pen and the football cleats..... a total makeover:

Jim Harbaugh ditched his khakis and Michigan was great again, coincidence?

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2017%2F07%2F15109443.jpeg

Natty on a platter for the Wolverines!

DcmGt_jB.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Me
I remember his wife did an interview and talked about how she hated the khakis. I think he even wore the pleated ones...which have been out of style for like 25 years

17 straight Michigan has won @ Minnesota. There's voodoo going on there. Back to reality in short order.

I remember his wife did an interview and talked about how she hated the khakis. I think he even wore the pleated ones...which have been out of style for like 25 years

Um when did that happen?

Asking for a friend, who still might wear them with pleats

Just another one of his many accomplishments

He's a genius because he's taking Michigan's high dollar money for medium dollar results.

Well, to be fair, it hasn't quite been 25 years.

....it was 1996

Is your friend still rocking cargo pants too?

Wait cargo pants are out of style as well?

Pleats are out
Pleats and cargo pants are out? Wtf? Are one of you mo’s a member of that queer eye for the straight guy team? I’m gonna need a wardrobe make-over.

Pleats and cargo pants are out? Wtf? Are one of you mo’s a member of that queer eye for the straight guy team? I’m gonna need a wardrobe make-over.
If that is what you want then we will submit your info to their production crew. I look forward to your episode.

hey now! i love pleats! i've been wearing pleated slacks since the day i was borned, cotdamnit!