John Wes Townley

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
Y’all might remember him as the dude that always drove the Zaxby’s truck in the truck series and car in the Busch series that always crashes a lot and as the driver involved in the most embarrassing driver fight in NASCAR history.

His dad was the cofounder of Zaxby’s, which is why he always had the sponsorship

But apparently he broke into his ex wife’s house and tried to attack her and her new boyfriend with a hatchet and the boyfriend shot and killed him over the weekend.

Crazy shit.

Well that was pathetic.
Like I said, most embarrassing NASCAR fight of all time. Townley is dead and Gallagher is part owner at GMS Racing(one of the top truck teams and soon to be a Cup team). Think they both have up driving not long after that

LOL, did the guy ever finish a race?
Not many, but he always had good rides because he had a full time sponsor tied to him. People shit on Paul Menard, but at least Menard usually brought the car back in one piece and would finish around 15 if you gave him a 15th place car, and he and his family have done a lot for US motor sports before and after Paul’s racing career.

Y’all might remember him as the dude that always drove the Zaxby’s truck in the truck series and car in the Busch series that always crashes a lot and as the driver involved in the most embarrassing driver fight in NASCAR history.

His dad was the cofounder of Zaxby’s, which is why he always had the sponsorship

But apparently he broke into his ex wife’s house and tried to attack her and her new boyfriend with a hatchet and the boyfriend shot and killed him over the weekend.

Crazy shit.
lmao i just watched that fight...wow....i almost couldn't finish watching, it was so cringey