Just sharing cause it made me chortle

Oh God not the chortle word... dude who the fuck came up with the word chortle? That person should be shot and destroyed.

CHORTLE.

Sounds like you snarfed a giant turd out of your asshole into your throat and then proceeded to blow it out your nose in buffalo shit fashion.

Oh God not the chortle word... dude who the fuck came up with the word chortle? That person should be shot and destroyed.

CHORTLE.

Sounds like you snarfed a giant turd out of your asshole into your throat and then proceeded to blow it out your nose in buffalo shit fashion.
Not chortle worthy. Gfywac

Damn that s so fucking true. Have you listened to any of the shit on the air? I guess it's mainstream music, but where are the guitars?

I haven't heard anything mainstream in a long time that makes me want to not just turn it off.

Damn that s so fucking true. Have you listened to any of the shit on the air? I guess it's mainstream music, but where are the guitars?

I haven't heard anything mainstream in a long time that makes me want to not just turn it off.
I dont know how mainstream any of these are, other than they are on some commercials.

This band is not something that I would normally listen to, but I really like the groove.