Key FOBs

Confused Dog GIF

Break yours, and down $200 now?

Do they make anyone else want to cut a bitch?
It’s just a little annoying when you have multiple cars. No good way to keep multiple keys in your pocket, so we have separate sets of keys for each car.

Break yours, and down $200 now?

no. i guess my battery died in the fucker. so i had to hold it close to the button to start it. left the keys on the passenger seat and locked myself in the car at the dentist.

I changed the battery and once those get changed they last like a week or two so i'm always changing the fuckers..

no. i guess my battery died in the fucker. so i had to hold it close to the button to start it. left the keys on the passenger seat and locked myself in the car at the dentist.

I changed the battery and once those get changed they last like a week or two so i'm always changing the fuckers..
I only get about 10 years out of my key fob batteries.

Your batteries only last a couple weeks?

Get brand new batteries. Not the ones you stole out of wifey's toys.

Are you putting these batteries in wrong or some shit bruh?

Reactions: Me
This guy and chicken need to get together and discuss technology.
I mean, I installed some POI wifi hubs but I don't think thats how his vibrator works...