Kirk Cousins to Atlanta

Good Ridder-ance

I will miss him in Minny, but ATL is stupid to give him a $100m guaranteed coming off a knee injury and his age.

I will miss him in Minny, but ATL is stupid to give him a $100m guaranteed coming off a knee injury and his age.
Kirk Cousins is the GOAT of getting large contracts. I saw a stat where his career earnings could end up being almost twice what Brady made in his career.

People can say what they want about the dude but his agent is a HOFer.

Kirk Cousins is the GOAT of getting large contracts. I saw a stat where his career earnings could end up being almost twice what Brady made in his career.

People can say what they want about the dude but his agent is a HOFer.
I made the same comment to my boss. That agent must get a hell of a commission from Kirko's contracts for him to fight so hard to land him these contracts.

I made the same comment to my boss. That agent must get a hell of a commission from Kirko's contracts for him to fight so hard to land him these contracts.
He is probably getting 5% of those contracts at least so if Kirk hits the 300mm that would be 15mm he made off that one client.

Live look at Vikings fans
Suicide Samurai GIF

so the complete rebuilding has begun.
When does/can Jefferson find away out?
Not necessarily. If they can grab Penix or Nix, they can let Darnold or Mullens start in 24, and let Penix or Nix roll in 2025. I think Jefferson will be ok as long as he gets his $$$, which is why they didn't want to go big money on Cousins with Jefferson due for a large contract.