LA Liga to ESPN+

They are getting a lot of the leagues now, ESPN has to be better than Bein, they just suck.

So now they have:
Bundesliga
Serie A
Eredivisie
La Liga
FA Cup
Pokal
Coppa Italia
Copa del Rey
MLS
English Championship

So now they have:
Bundesliga
Serie A
Eredivisie
La Liga
FA Cup
Pokal
Coppa Italia
Copa del Rey
MLS
English Championship

All they need is EPL. I don't care about the French League so that can stay on Bein.

Having soccer in one place is great. Only have to worry about paying one streaming platform for soccer if they can eventually get the EPL

All they need is EPL. I don't care about the French League so that can stay on Bein.

Having soccer in one place is great. Only have to worry about paying one streaming platform for soccer if they can eventually get the EPL
Sadly, I don’t think NBC is going to give that up easily.

So now they have:
Bundesliga
Serie A
Eredivisie
La Liga
FA Cup
Pokal
Coppa Italia
Copa del Rey
MLS
English Championship
$4.99 a month for that and you can pick and choose your game. For me, it is the greatest soccer deal ever. No more network telling you what one game they choose to show you.

Don't forget they have the Euros too and World Cup qualifying. As a German I miss nothing from Germany and get all in one place except some Pokal games are on ESPN3 or ESPN News.

Since ESPN plus has all these channels, they should do a red zone like show on Saturday and Sunday’s. I remember watching one on ethier CBSsports or NBCsports for a Europa round of first leg games This past year. It was fucking awesome. Especially since my team wasn’t in the tourney and i had a few schillings on some overs.

Sadly, I don’t think NBC is going to give that up easily.
Last I read EPL was not pleased with NBC moving games to a streaming service without forewarning them. They event fucking had big games like man city Arsenal on a fucking stream. Saw an article or two that the EPL was a lil pissed.

Last I read EPL was not pleased with NBC moving games to a streaming service without forewarning them. They event fucking had big games like man city Arsenal on a fucking stream. Saw an article or two that the EPL was a lil pissed.
How serious is NBC about any sport? They just dumped my other favorite sport hockey. Some of the hockey is going over to HBO Max. Weird.

How serious is NBC about any sport? They just dumped my other favorite sport hockey. Some of the hockey is going over to HBO Max. Weird.
Yeah, except for maybe the Olympics, they really drop the ball with every sport.

So did Barca can Koeman or do they just not give a fuck that he’s in the room while they talk new managers?

Speaking of La Liga, Barcelona not going to make UCL this year? Another dismal performance against Atletico. Yikes. And Koeman is staying because they can't afford two coaches on the books.

I watched Barca and Real play on TSN the other day.

Surprised the shit out of me.